
A fresh and delicious tuna salad
Hilde and I shared this along with 1 slice of wholewheat bread each:
2 large handfuls baby spinach
1- 6 ounce can tuna packed in water (I prefer in olive oil but had run out)
1/2 tomato in chunks
1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
4 inch cucumber chunk, sliced thin
1/2 can chickpeas
2 golden beets, roasted, peeled, and sliced thin
1 tablespoon capers
juice from 1/2 lemon plus zest
hearty drizzle olive oil
Babyfood: chickpeas and spinach
Handful canned chickpeas
Handful fresh baby spinach
Drizzle olive oil
Dash water
I blended all of these together into a pesto-like mixture in my Cuisinart hand blender small food processor attachment (I love that thing!)

Liam was not a huge fan of the chickpea-spinach combo, unfortunately. We'll try again another time...

We played peekaboo with Liam. It was great until the 5th time when I said "boo!" and he jumped, grimaced, and started crying! This picture was taken post cry when he was curious again.
No comments:
Post a Comment